Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a GOD I serve.

So, I dont know the god you might serve, but I hope and pray HE is the one TRUE GOD.
The One who is so loving and kind and cares for the smallest details of my life.
I went to a local resale shop Thurs and saw a really nice coffeemaker, one I had looked at numerous times but couldnt afford. I wanted to purchase, but they only took cash and I didnt have enough. SO I left somewhat thinking NO WAY it would still be there Monday (the first time I had chance to go back) Sure enough Monday it was there and ON SALE for 1/2 the price. Yeah GOD. After stopping at HEB to purchase the special pods it used (decaf even so I could use it right away) I got home and started cleaning it up...OH NO a major part was missing. I got on line and downloaded the instruction manual that had parts listed. Emailed customer service and was told parts were available. Thought to myself-before you BUY the part..go back and just see if somewhere among the piles of stuff at shop, the little part may have gotten separated from its family. Today I went back and asked permission to rummage around and see if I might recognise the part...SURE enough there it hid in a bin of ktichen gadgets..LOST is now found. I thank you GOD for even the smallest smiles you shine down to make me realize what a BIG GOD you are...I pray you know this kind of GOD...ONE who CAN and WILL!!!!!!!!!!!Are your eyes open to see the things HE does in your life everyday- I pray so.

2 comments:

  1. It is so awesome serving a God who truly does care about EVERYTHING in our lives! Enjoy your coffee maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this story Mary. You and I worship a living, loving, attentive, protective God! Every once in a while I think about just how differently we think from other people .... and I am dumbfounded as to why they don't know and experience what we do. GLORY!!!

    ReplyDelete