Tuesday, May 11, 2010

See What I mean!!

God is Everywhere

Posted: 10 May 2010 11:01 PM PDT

“Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Psalm 139:7-8, NIV

Our asking “Where is God?” is like a fish asking “Where is water?” or a bird asking “Where is air?” God is everywhere! Equally present in Peking and Peoria. As active in the lives of Icelanders as in the lives of Texans. We cannot find a place where God is not. (Max Lucado)
Ok this is exactly what I mean...After the post yesterday (and I am not savvy enough to post ahead) this is in my email this morning. Do you think GOD is trying to tell me something? I do... LORD let me have ears to hear and eyes to see the wonder of my GOD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when He confirms? It's kinda like picturing Graham Cooke's expression (and accent) when he's telling a funny story. I can so SEE GOD when I watch clips of Graham.

    Thank you Lord for making your presence so obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one....love the new summer blog look

    ReplyDelete