Thursday, June 24, 2010

FB or HB

So, I was thinking... Facebook..the place where people let others see the part of themselves that they want others to see.. Am I like that? Do I present to others a Face I want them to like, or do I let them see my heart..The real ME.. the part, that after 50+ years of growing-thru, I still am a work in progress.. I think we should have a HB- heartbook..where you can show/tell others the you they SHOULD know.. the part that is growing and expanding and learning and.. and...and...That is what a testimony is..what GOD is doing in your life right now .. this minute, this day ...your past is your history..your story-not your testimony..
SO what is GOD telling you today? Where is HE leading you? What area is HE expanding or decreasing? Do you feel growing pains or just groaning pains? What part of you is HE killing today? It is never easy to grow-thru these... but the end result is so worth it.. The new you will be AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment