Monday, June 14, 2010

Just thinking out loud!!

Why is it so hard to put in words the things you think and pray out all night? God and I had a special time this morning. He told and confirmed many things in me. I feel a seed has been planted and growing and I anxiously await the birth of something new. I even have part of the process worked out in my head, but now to put it in words "out there" it seems hard.
I have s "sister" who is struggling in Africa. She has been sent there by GOD to do a good work. She is doing what I once dreamed of doing. She trusts GOD to supply all she needs, but she has made known a need she has. She struggles with the decision to ask for help. I read her blog and GOD tugged my heart. I thank her for sharing her heart and her need. Until "we" know there is a need and put a face to that need.. it seems to big to even try to help. I can not save AFRICA, or feed the multitudes there or tell everyone there about HIS great love for them..so it would be useless to try...BUT.. I can send what little I have to offer to someone who is there, added to the little someone else has to offer added, to the little someone else has to offer ( & NO it is not a typo - I am multiplying myself) WE can...
So can you help.. Does the face and testimony run into the heart of you. God showed me how to get it done -- the I can't but HE CAN- drive. If you would think about one of the pleasures you enjoy ( weekly *bux - monthly pedicure) or whatever and would set aside that amount (weekly or monthly) and designate it to help .. I know GOD will bless our effort and combined will meet her NEED. Below is the link to her site. Would you take a look, but beware it will put a face to the need. and you will be hooked. Blessings to you!!!
http://sandrachesterman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!!! Thank you!! I just got the connection from FB that you are Kristi's mom!! She is such an inspiration and encouragement to me! She even had Pastor Mel and his wife give me love and encouragement from her when they arrived. You must be a great mom!! May you be richly blessed as your seed grows. And yes we can get overwhelmed when we look at the BIG picture but when each of us are obedient to the little piece He puts on our heart each day, then they fit together into His BIG picture!!! Your sister and coworker in Christ

    ReplyDelete