Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sorry for the missing blogs... I have had trouble logging in..LOL..Well, now I'm back..
I want to encourage you to take some small baby steps toward better eating. Don't stress to change everything at once. If you start with small changes each week and add to that foundation every week, you will build a better, healthier lifestyle... I am certain you didn't just wake up one day out of shape.. took awhile to get there, journey back will take time too. SO..Take a deep breath, make a plan and start with those baby steps...Reach out for a hand when you stumble, and keep your eye on your goal... Enjoy the walk..CYA around the salad-bowl my friend.
WE CAN, because we choose to. Mary.mimi

1 comment:

  1. can I just say I am sick of salads? Well hungry girl has this whole section in her book #1 about "chops" I'm going to try some this weekend...they are chopped salads. I'll let you know how they go. The buffalo chicken chopped sounds great, I'm surely missing those fat fried buffalo chicken wings and my husband just will not sit and take the skin off before cooking them. I'll admit it doesn't sound very desirable, but my problem is stopping after 3 or 4! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete