Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well, finally... after weeks of being locked out..google seems to think I exist.
Hope this finds you all well and skinner. Weigh2go Lisa. Met her WW goal and on the way to lifetime.
I have lost 14# since July 22 and it is all because of baby steps.. Rethinking my choices. I choose to eat a rainbow everyday. Now before you think tiny leprechauns here...look at your plate as a blank pallette..now add a rainbow of color..greens, purple-eggplant, orange-sweet potato red-tomato..now you see where I am going here..PAINT girls..It makes getting those 5 a day much easier don't you agree...
Looking forward to hearing from you again...any thoughts are highly regarded.
CYA soon..happy and healthier.

1 comment:

  1. And the plate just looks so much prettier when those colors are there! My dinner last night was green:asparagus, red:tomatoes, onion and basil, yellow:summer squash. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete