Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soup's On!!
What awesome fall weather ya'll...We autumn be making a pot of soup.
What a great way to get some veggies in.. EXPERIMENT.. check the produce aisle and pick out something you have never tried or an Ol' friend...check for on-line recipes or add to your fav soup.
My choice for the day is KALE. I have found recipes using turkey sausage, white beans and kale..Sounds really good don't you think. I would post the site, put not that savvy...besides if I can find them you should have no problem.
Post here some of your favs..or what new idea you tried.
CYA round the soup pot. mary.mimi

3 comments:

  1. We ought to share our vegetable soups with each other. I use kale in a lentil soup, vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bringing soup to Amy's on Monday.
    Wanna bring some or some wholewheat bread?
    YUM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new favorite veggies are the turnip, butternut squash, and parsnip. Growing up in Mississippi, we knew of the turnip (I hated the smell cooking, therefore would not eat them) and never heard of anything but a yellow crook neck squash....my how I have evolved!

    ReplyDelete