Friday, October 16, 2009

Hope you have had a good week and looking forward to a peaceful, cool weather weekend...
We are out into the wild for a HD ride tomorrow with friends. We are destination eaters...on bikes. We start with breakfast at Save-Inn in Kerrville...then to the twisted sisters and burgers somewhere...I see mexican food on the horizon..Not to healthy but sure will be fun.
As I have mentioned...this is a LIFEstyle and if you don't enjoy the scenery, you will never succeed on the journey. I will try to make good choices and will be back to my life on Monday...I own the scales, it does not own me.
CYA on the highway...Mary.mimi

5 comments:

  1. I have an offer you can't refuse ..... how about an Eating the Rainbow for 22 weeks challenge? And then you and I split a room in Tucson to see Beth Moore and Lisa the end of March 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BAR IS SET... I am in with ya sista.
    At the end of the rainbow..proverbial pot of gold awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie! You coming to Tucson, too? Or just the eat the rainbow challenge?

    ReplyDelete