Thursday, August 12, 2010

Marching orders.

Don't you wish GOD would just say..."Okay now right turn in 50 feet, then proceed 25 miles to... Instead He promises to guide our STEPS..I would just like a little further notice than that..what lies beyond the next curve? Am I going in the RIGHT direction? Is there a drop off or bump ahead? But No, He directs one STEP at a time. Hmmm isn't that called FAITH when you just feel blindfolded and led or directed..did you ever play that game as a child or with your grandkids?..SHUT your eyes, now take my hand..Do you trust and just walk or do you flail your arms about trying not to bump into things? How does that make them feel? Do you trust me? DO you walk or do you try to find your own path? Guess GOD is still teaching in parables...I hope and pray that this time around the mountain I learn the lesson..my sandals are starting to show some wear.
I know I am not talking to anyone else out there...just needed to see/hear myself talk this one out too... :) Marching on.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to send you a photo I have of a cloud formation that looks like a finger pointing!!! It was a great day when my friend and I saw it here in Swaziland. I keep it to say, why can't you answer like that all the time God???? But what fun is it to walk in faith if you have a safety net you know is there to fall into? It is soooo hard to walk in faith but so exilerating when you do it!!! Some days I do it great and other days I'm feeling for some boundaries or sitting down all huddled up, scared to move. May we keep marching on, one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN sister! Thank you Lord for directing my steps, one at a time!
    love you and can't wait to see you soon!
    L.

    ReplyDelete