Friday, March 12, 2010

Liar Liar Pants On FIre!!

So, how's it goin'. I have been missing you. I have returned from the Land of Odd and feel much better.
I CAN NOT believe I fell for the same old lies. Satan is a liar. He can not tell the truth, so why did I listen when he came peddling his garbage? Not sure,same old trip around the mountain. I can see from the blogs I read I am not the only one that has fallen for his lies.
He is a liar. When he says you're worthless- What you should repeat often and believe is this truth: You are of great value You are Chosen, Priceless, The Bride of Christ--Child of the MOST HIGH GOD..shall I continue....
When he spouts defeated-repeat after me: I am victorious, God is my strong tower, I am surrounded by a great host of angels, I read the book and the cliff notes I WIN!
Hopeless- I don't think so..My hope is in Christ Whom or what shall I fear.
I have read the book and cliff notes, We may loose a few battles...But WE WIN THE WAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. he LOVES to catch us off guard...too bad he still doesn't get it...we do WIN the War!! Preach on sista!!! Loveya.
    L.

    ReplyDelete