Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Keep on keepin'on

I know you are out there, I know you are following, and I know you are wondering where the words of wisdom (lol) are. Let's just life is a stony place right now and I choose not to share what is in my deep thoughts. I want my words to be uplifting and encouraging and joyful. So right now I am on a journey seeking these things. I am ok, and when I find the place/words again to lighten your load or walk in your shoes I will put it out there.. For now I will keep on keepin' on...
I know my GOD is loving, kind, faithful and true and I will walk out of this better for it.
Praying for you all everyday... Mary.mimi

3 comments:

  1. I'll keep praying for you too Mimi. I sometimes have to remind myself that the only thing I can control is my attitude and I have this little Polly Anna brain place where I can just say, "Everything is PERFECT (in the Lord)" When you really just want to scream, come make cards with us, laugh till you pee yer britches, and we'll go out for a latte after, K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts exactly. I was just notiching as I was commenting on other blogs, how many of my friends comment on each other's blogs and not on mine, so I have nothing nice to say right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think of how good this warm weather feels, or we're not in snow, the new spring flowers, grandkids, a nice cup of coffee.... or a hug from across the internet ! jac

    ReplyDelete